Notes on Contributors.
The Republican Contribution to Contemporary Political Theory: Cécile Laborde (University College London) and John Maynor (Middle Tennessee State University).
Part I: Republican Freedom and its Critics:.
1. Liberty and Domination: Matthew Kramer (University of Cambridge).
2. How are Power and Unfreedom Related?: Ian Carter (University of Pavia).
3. Freedom as the Absence of Arbitrary Power: Quentin Skinner (University of Cambridge).
4. Republican Freedom: Three Axioms, Four Theorems: Philip Pettit (Princeton University).
Part II: Republicanism, Democracy and Citizenship:.
5. Republican Citizenship, Nationality and Europe: David Miller (University of Oxford).
6. Republicanism and Constitutionalism: Richard Bellamy (University College London).
7. Non-Domination and Transnational Democracy: James Bohman (St Louis University).
Part III: Republicanism, Rights and Domination:.
8. Republican Punishment, Consequentialist or Retributive?: Richard Dagger (Arizona State University).
9. Pettit’s Civic Republicanism and Male Domination: Marilyn Friedman (Washington University, St Louis, Missouri).