1. The Theoretical Principles of Population Genetics.
2. Natural History, Biology and Demography of Salmonids.
3. Genetic Polymorphism of Proteins and Nucleic Acids.
4. Genetic Dynamics and Stability of a Population System.
5. The Role of Balancing Selection in the Maintenance of Biochemical Polymorphisms in Salmonid Populations.
6. Genetic Variability in Different Levels of Intraspecific Population Hierarchy.
7. Consequences of Anthropogenic Impacts on Salmonid Populations Genetic and Biological Monitoring.
Index of Latin Names.
*English translation edited by Professor John Thorpe and Professor Gary Carvalho