A pronounced improvement on the already highly regarded Science Quest Australian Curriculum series, our latest resources for Australian Curriculum Science have been updated based on in-depth research and feedback from practising teachers.
• Improvements made throughout the series based on in-depth research and feedback from practising science teachers.
• Assessment material and comprehensive teacher support incorporating both AusVELS Progression Points and the Australian Curriculum Achievement Standards.
• Latest scientific updates in all topics including communication, biology and space.
• New eLessons and interactivities including video clips from the popular series ‘The story of Science’ featuring Michael Mosley.
• Individual pathways indicated for every set of activities.
Science Quest 10 for the Australian Curriculum 2E and eBookPLUS is a hard-copy student text, accompanied by eBookPLUS.
> eBookPLUS resources include:
• Access from any digital device PC/MAC/iPad/Android Tablet.
• Worksheets - Word documents designed for easy customisation and editing.
• Interactivities and games to reinforce and enhance student learning.
• eLessons - engaging video clips and supporting material.
• Weblinks to relevant support material on the internet.
• ProjectsPLUS - unique ICT-based projects that provide opportunities for students to demonstrate creativity, thinking skills and teamwork.
1. Think quest
2. Getting into genes
4. Chemical patterns
5. Chemical reactions
6. The mysterious universe
7. Global systems
8. Forces, energy and motion
9. Science quests