Scripting with Objects: A Comparative Presentation of Object-Oriented Scripting with Perl and Python
2. Perl - A Review of the Basics.
3. Python - A Review of the Basics.
4. Regular Expressions for String Processing.
5. References in Perl.
6. The Notion of a Class in Perl.
7. The Notion of a Class in Python.
8. Inheritance and Polymorphism in Perl.
9. Inheritance and Polymorphism in Python.
10. Handling Exceptions.
11. Abstract Classes and Methods.
12. Weak References for Memory Management.
13. Scripting for Graphical User Interfaces.
14. Multithreaded Scripting.
15. Scripting for Network Programming.
16. Interacting with Databases.
17. Processing XML with Perl and Python.