Seafood Handbook: The Comprehensive Guide to Sourcing, Buying and Preparation, 2nd Edition
Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Seafood Handbook: The Comprehensive Guide to Sourcing, Buying and Preparation, 2nd Edition
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Bass, black sea.
Bass, Chilean sea.
Bass, European sea.
Bass, hybrid striped.
Perch, Atlantic ocean.
Perch, Lake Victoria.
Shrimp, black tiger.
Shrimp, Chinese white.
Shrimp, Pacific white.
Glossary of market terms.
- The most comprehensive guide to sourcing, buying, and preparing seafood
- Features over 100 species of finfish and shellfish
- Formatted in an easy-to-use style, with product profiles, illustrations of the species, nutritional information, cooking tips, primary product forms, global supply maps, and more
- New to this edition includes discussion of the health benefits of fish, sustainability, and aquaculture
- Comes with two oversized reference posters of finfish and shellfish
- In addition to scientific, market, and common names, Seafood Handbook also gives species names in French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish
- Includes valuable information on harvesting, distribution, safety, and preparation
- Foreword from award-winning cookbook author James Peterson