DescriptionGet the streamlined tool you need to bone up for the Security+ exam [SYO-101]. Fast Pass coverage includes:
- General security concepts.
- Assessing risk.
- Securing communications.
- Implementing wireless security features.
- Configuring a firewall.
- Detecting intrusions.
- Securing your organization's infrastructure.
- Understanding the basics of cryptography.
- Managing security keys and certificates.
- Ensuring operational and organizational security.
- Recovering from disasters.
- A CD-ROM so you can practice, practice, practice.
- Concise, objective-focused coverage and review questions.
Order your copy of the perfect preparation and review resource, Security+ Fast Pass today!
Note:CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Chapter 1: General Security Concepts.
Chapter 2: Communication Security.
Chapter 3: Infrastructure Security.
Chapter 4: Basics of Cryptography.
Chapter 5: Operational/Organizational Security.
|4||123||Text correction,At the bottom of the page, in the bullet points under The most widely used asymmetric cryptography solutions are as follows:, the third bullet, Error Correcting Code, is in error.|
ECC in this context stands for Elliptic Curve Cryptography