1. Are You Paying Too High a Commission When You Sell Your Home?
2. Following the Money Trail.
3. Know What You Want from Your Agent.
4. Discount Agents.
5. Negotiating Rebates and Reduced Commissions.
6. What about a Flat Fee?
7. Basing the Commission Rate on the Sale Price.
8. Basing the Commission on the Speed of Sale.
9. Creating Your Own Listing Agreement.
10. Nine Strategies for Helping Your Agent.
11. Paying Just for Services Performed.
12. Selling on Your Own.
13. Determining the Worth of Your Home.
14. Reducing Your Closing Costs.
Appendix A: Adding Value: Fixing Up Your House.
Appendix B: Adding Value: Working on Landscaping.