Sensory Discrimination Tests and Measurements: Statistical Principles, Procedures and Tables
2. Standard Discrimination Tests.
3. Statistical Power Analysis for Standard Discrimination Tests.
4. Modified Discrimination Tests.
5. Multiple-Sample Discrimination Tests.
6. Replicated Discrimination Tests: Beta-Binomial (BB) Model.
7. Replicated Discrimination Tests: Corrected Beta-Binomial (CBB) Model.
8. Replicated Discrimination Tests: Dirichlet-Multinomial (DM) Model.
9. Measurements of Sensory Differences: Thurstonian Model.
10. Statistical Analysis for d' Data.
11. Similarity Testing.
Appendix A. List of S-Plus Codes.
*Includes a wide variety of test and measurement methods, which were developed during the past decades and scattered in various statistical and non-statistical journals
*A unified picture of the state of the subject and reflects some features of advanced sensory discriminative analysis
*Designed to be both a reference manual and a research monograph, practitioners will discover various useful test and measurement procedures