2. Techniques of Preparative Silylation—Desilylations.
3. Preparation and Properties of Siliconoxy Leaving Groups.
4. Reactions of Free and Derivatized Carboxylic Acids and Carbon Dioxide.
5. Reactions of Aldehydes and Ketones.
6. Reactions of Alcohols, Ethers, Silyl Ethers, Epoxides, and Haloalkanes.
7. Reactions of N-O Systems.
8. Reactions of S-O and Se-O Systems.
9. Cyclizations and Ring Enlargements.
10. Base-catalyzed, Acid-catalyzed and Thermal Eliminations of Trimethylsilanol, Peterson Reactions.
11. Formation of Carbon—Phosphorous Double Bonds.
12. Reductions and Oxidations.
13. Dehydration–Halogenation–Activation and Silylation of Inorganic and Organic Salts and Metallorganic Compounds.
14. Formation of Organic and Inorganic Polymers.
“This handbook is a clear, compact compilation … an essential practical and reference book for the research chemist.” (Applied Organometallic Chemistry, May 2005)