Software Testing: Testing Across the Entire Software Development Life Cycle
DescriptionSoftware Testing presents one of the first comprehensive guides to testing activities, ranging from test planning through test completion for every phase of software under development, and software under revision. Real life case studies are provided to enhance understanding as well as a companion website with tools and examples.
1. Overview of Testing.
2. The Software Development Lifecycle.
3. Overview of Structured Testing.
4. Testing Strategy.
5. Test Planning.
6. Static Testing.
7. Functional Testing.
8. Structural (Non-functional) Testing.
9. Performance Testing.
10. The Testing Environment .
11. Automated Testing Tools .
12. Analyzing and Interpreting Test Results.
13. A Full Software Development Lifecycle Testing Project.
14. Testing Complex Applications .
15. Future Directions in Testing. References.