Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Solar Electricity, 2nd Edition
Large-Scale Solar Thermal Power: Technologies, Costs and Development (Hardcover $192.00)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Photovoltaic System Engineering.
Environmental Impacts of Photovoltaics.
Advanced and Specialised Topics.
- First edition of this popular book is well established in the marketplace having sold 2167 copies to date.
- Second edition will be fully updated and expanded to incorporate recent developments in the field.
- Comprehensive coverage balances solar cells, applications, environmental aspects and advanced topics making this book of benefit to both physicists and engineers.
- Teaching methodology will be strengthened through the inclusion of more problem-solving activities including spreadsheets, self-assessment questions and case studies.
- Written by group of international experts including new contributions from industrial partners to emphasize the practical aspects of solar energy.
- New section on grid connection issues for large photovoltaic projects and expanded section on photovoltaics in buildings.