DescriptionThe new international standard reference work for sexual medicine
- Written under the auspices of the International Society for Sexual Medicine, (www.issm.info), the leading professional society in sexual medicine and founder of the most influential journal in the field, The Journal of Sexual Medicine, published by Blackwell Publishing
- Comprehensive coverage of the full range of diagnostic and treatment options in all aspects of male and female sexual dysfunctions
- Provides information on recent progress in pharmacologic approaches, including the highly successful drug treatments for ED
- Useful for any part of the patient-clinician consultation, from gathering symptoms to diagnosis to treatment to reports on potential and developing treatments
1. Preclinical Research and Animal Models in Sexual Medicine.
François Giuliano, Kevin McKenna, Balasubramanian Srilatha, James G. Pfaus.
2. Psychologic and Interpersonal Aspects and their Management.
Stanley E. Althof, Raymond Rosen, Eusebio Rubio-Aurioles, Carolyn Earle, Marie Chevret-Measson.
3. Anatomy and Physiology of Erection.
Hartmut Porst, Ira D. Sharlip.
4. History and Epidemiology of Male Sexual Dysfunction.
Hartmut Porst, Ira D. Sharlip.
5. Etiology and Risk Factors of Erectile Dysfunction.
Hussein Ghanem, Hartmut Porst.
6. Diagnosis of Erectile Dysfunction.
Allen D. Seftel.
7. Oral Pharmacotherapy of Erectile Dysfunction.
8. Self-Injection, Trans-Urethral and Topical Therapy in Erectile Dysfunction.
Hartmut Porst, Ganesan Adaikan.
9. Future Aspects of Pharmacotherapy in Erectile Dysfunction.
10. Future Treatment Aspects of Erectile Dysfunction: Gene Therapy and Tissue.
Wayne J.G. Hellstrom.
11. Vacuum Constriction Devices.
Sidney Glina, Hartmut Porst.
12. Surgical Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction.
Vascular Surgery of the Penis.
Penile Prosthetic Surgery.
Michael Sohn, Antonio Martín-Morales.
13. Hypoactive Sexual Desire in Men.
14. Peyronie’s Disease.
Pathophysiology and Medical Management.
Surgical Treatment of Peyronie’s Disease.
Pathophysiology and Non-Surgical Management.
Surgical Management of Priapism.
16. Ejaculatory Disorders.
Chris G. McMahon, Marcel Waldinger, David Rowland, Pierre Assalian, Young Chan Kim, Amado Bechara, Alan Riley.
17. Radical Pelvic Surgery-Associated Sexual Dysfunction.
John Mulhall, Sidney Glina.
18. Hormones, Metabolism, Aging and Men’s Health.
Jacques Buvat, Ridwan Shabsigh, André Guay, Louis Gooren, Luiz Otavio Torres,.
Introduction to Female Sexual Disorders.
19. Anatomy and Physiology of Women’s Sexual Function.
Alessandra Graziottin, Annamaria Giraldi.
20. Classification, Etiology, and Key Issues in Female Sexual Disorders.
Alessandra Graziottin, Lorraine Dennerstein, Jeanne L. Alexander, Annamaria Giraldi, Beverly Whipple.
21. Sexual Desire Disorders in Women.
Lorraine Dennerstein, Jeanne L. Alexander, Alessandra Graziottin.
22. Sexual Aversion Disorders in Women.
Linda Banner, Beverly Whipple, Alessandra Graziottin.
23. Sexual Arousal Disorders in Women.
Annamaria Giraldi, Alessandra Graziottin.
24. Orgasmic Disorders in Women.
Beverly Whipple, Alessandra Graziottin.
25. Sexual Pain Disorders: Dyspareunia and Vaginismus.
26. Iatrogenic and Post-Traumatic Female Sexual Disorder.
27. Hormonal Therapy after Menopause.
Female Sexual Disorders: Future Trends and Conclusions.
Alessandra Graziottin, Beverly Whipple, Lorraine Dennerstein, Jeanne L. Alexander, Linda Banner, Annamaria Giraldi.
28. Cardiovascular Issues in Male and Female Sexual Dysfunction.
Graham Jackson, Adolph Hutter.
- Written under the authority of the International Society of Sexual Medicine, the leading international professional society in the field and sponsor of Blackwell journal, The Journal of Sexual Medicine
- Comprehensive coverage of the full range of treatment options
- Provides information on recent progress in pharmacologic treatments, particularly the highly successful drug treatments for ED
- Useful for any part of the patient-clinician consultation, from gathering symptoms to diagnosis and treatment