Stevens' Handbook of Experimental Psychology, Volume 2, Memory and Cognitive Processes, 3rd Edition
DescriptionNow available in paperback. This revised and updated edition of the definitive resource for experimental psychology offers comprehensive coverage of the latest findings in the field, as well as the most recent contributions in methodology and the explosion of research in neuroscience. Volume Two: Memory and Cognitive Processes, focuses on the neurological and cognitive processes on topics such as memory, decision-making, spatial cognition, linguistics, reasoning, and concepts.
This item: Stevens' Handbook of Experimental Psychology, Volume 2, Memory and Cognitive Processes, 3rd Edition
1. Kinds of Memory (Henry L. Roediger III, Elizabeth J. Marsh, and Stephanie C. Lee).
2. Models of Memory (Jeroen G.W. Raaijmakers and Richard M. Shiffrin).
3. Cognitive Neuroscience (Glyn W. Humphreys).
4. Spatial Cognition (Nora S. Newcombe).
5. Knowledge Representation (Arthur B. Markman).
6. Psycholinguistics (Herbert H. Clark and Mija M. Van Der Wege).
7. Language Processing (Keith Rayner and Charles Clifton Jr.).
8. Problem Solving (Marsha C. Lovett).
9. Reasoning (Lance J. Rips).
10. Decision Making (Arthur B. Markman and Douglas L. Medin).
11. Concepts and Categorization (Edward J. Wisniewski).
12. Cognitive Development (Rochel Gelman).
13. Culture and Cognition (Richard E. Nisbett and Ara Norenzayan).