Table of contents
1. A collaborative Approach to Stroke Care. (Robert Fawcus).
2. Medical Aspects of Stroke. (Marion Hildick-Smith).
3. Medical Management of Stroke. (Marion Hildick-Smith).
4. Nursing the Patient Following a Stroke. (Graham Boswell).
5. Enable or Disable: Evidence-Based Clinical Problem-Solving.
6. Rehabilitating Movement. (Polly Laidler).
7. Speech and Language Problems After Stroke. (Jane Marshall).
8. The Treatment of Speech and Language Disorders Following Stroke. (Jane Marshall).
9. Rehabilitation of Cognitive and Emotional Problems Following Stroke. (Simon B. N. Thompson).
10. Personal Construct Theory in Stroke and Communication Problems. (Shelagh Brumfitt).
11. Everyday Problems of Daily Living. (Avril Drummond).
Appendix: organizations supporting both the individual and careers.