DescriptionThis widely used, highly readable introduction to structural analysis is specifically designed to support the laboratory work of undergraduates in structural geology courses.
The new third edition includes:
- New and amended exercises and redrafted figures to improve clarity
- A single fold-out map of the Bree Creek Quadrangle – a mythical site used to help students analyze various aspects of the geologic structures exposed within this quadrangle and ultimately to develop a grand synthesis
- A user-friendly spiral binding ideal for work in the lab or out in the field
An Instructor manual CD-ROM for this title is available. Please contact our Higher Education team at HigherEducation@wiley.com for more information.
- Widely-used, highly-readable introduction to structural analysis.
- Specifically designed to support the laboratory work of undergraduates in structural geology courses.
- A geologic map from a mythical site, the Bree Creek Quadrangle, is used throughout to help students analyse various aspects of geologic structures and ultimately to combine these analyses into a grand synthesis.
- This third edition includes new and amended exercises, redrafted figures to improve clarity, and a single fold-out sheet showing the map of the Bree Creek Quadrangle.