Success For Dummies
Success For Dummies
ISBN: 978-0-764-55061-4 March 1998 384 Pages
Download Product Flyer
Success For Dummies is a gold mine of startling insights and practical pointers on achieving success. No matter what your station in life, it can quickly put you on the road to the success you want and deserve. With wit, warmth, and loads o f practical wisdom, Zig Ziglar helps you:
- Find greater job satisfaction
- Increase your income
- Supercharge your career
- Map a clear road to the top
- Nurture good relationships at home and work
- Earn the trust and admiration of everyone in your life
- Find direction, purpose, and greater fulfillment
Packed with inspiring anecdotes and real-life success stories, Success For Dummies explores how your success is determined by the quality of your relationships. It helps you to improve communications with those who matter in your life. And it offers Zig's proven prescriptions for:
- Understanding what you really want out of life
- Setting clear, realistic goals
- Getting motivated and maintaining a positive outlook
- Developing a strategic plan and putting it into play
- Measuring your progress with Zig's ten benchmarks
- Achieving and maintaining optimal physical, emotional, and spiritual health
- Developing fantastic friendships and a lifelong romance with your spouse
- Building better employer/employee relationships
- Making success a lifelong habit
Overflowing with the down-to-earth wisdom and can-do spirit that has inspired thousands of Zig Ziglar fans the world over, Success For Dummies is your blueprint for success.
Table of contents
PART I: All About Success.
Chapter 1: The Success Formula.
Chapter 2: The Relationship Role.
Chapter 3: The Hallmarks of Success.
PART II: Getting Motivated.
Chapter 4: Understanding How Motivation Works.
Chapter 5: You Can't Get Motivated Until You Know Your Motives.
PART III: Putting Together a Strategic Plan.
Chapter 6: Deciding What You Want Out of Life: The Choices You Make to Get What You Want.
Chapter 7: Focusing on Needed Goals.
Chapter 8: Be Positive: Getting Started Toward Your Goals.
Chapter 9: You're Not Making Progress — Now What?
PART IV: Your Goals in Life.
Chapter 10: Achieving and Maintaining Optimal Physical Health.
Chapter 11: Finding the Right Mental Attitude.
Chapter 12: Growing Spiritually.
Chapter 13: Developing Fantastic Friendships.
Chapter 14: Developing a Lifetime Romance: Marriage Goals.
Chapter 15: Being a Successful Parent.
Chapter 16: Building Better Employer/Employee Relationships.
Chapter 17: Building a Character Foundation for Society.
PART V: Moving Onward and Upward.
Chapter 18: You'll Never Walk Alone.
Chapter 19: Success Is a Habit.
PART VI: The Part of Tens.
Chapter 20: Ten (Or So) Benchmarks of Success.
Chapter 21: Ten Successful Individuals.
Chapter 22: Ten (Or So) Things to Incorporate into Any Success Strategy.
Chapter 23: Ten Motivational Gems — Plus One.
Book Registration Information.