DescriptionSugarCRM is an innovative customer relationship management software solution that enhances your company’s marketing effectiveness, drives sales performance, improves customer satisfaction, and provides executive insight into business performance. SugarCRM For Dummies will show you to take advantage of this free, open source CRM application to boost your sales and please your customers.
This guide helps you choose the flavor of Sugar you need, acquire and deploy it, set up accounts and contacts, and organize your day. You’ll first learn how to install SugarCRM, customize user preferences, create databases, and import contacts from other software. Next, you’ll discover how to extend SugarCRM’s capabilities to meet needs unique to your business. You’ll also find out how to:
- Schedule appointments, link them to records and notes, and organize your sales opportunities
- Build campaigns, track their success, and grow your contact list with Web-to-lead forms
- Manage customer issues and forums to exterminate software bugs
- Send e-newsletters and automate customer e-mail communication with templates
- Take advantage of a complete recipe book for SugarCRM administrators
- Improve sales performance with SugarCRM
- Provide great service to your customers
- Develop searchable libraries and FAQs
- Create and share documents
SugarCRM For Dummies will get you quickly up to speed on this customer relationship management software so you can enhance your business.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Part I: Adding Sugar to Your Life.
Chapter 1: Adding Sugar to Your Life.
Chapter 2: Acquiring a Sweet Tooth.
Chapter 3: Finding Your Way Around Sugar.
Chapter 4: Working with Accounts, Contacts, and Leads.
Part II: Cooking with Sugar.
Chapter 5: Keeping Track of the Sweet Things in Life.
Chapter 6: Creating a Project Isn’t a Major Project.
Chapter 7: Working with Opportunities.
Chapter 8: Working with Documents.
Chapter 9: Watching Your Sugar Content.
Part III: A Spoonful of Sugar Keeps Your Customers Happy.
Chapter 10: Adding a Bit of Case Management.
Chapter 11: Keeping Bugs Out of the Sugar Bowl.
Part IV: Sharing the Sugar Bowl.
Chapter 12: Adding Sugar to Your E-mail.
Chapter 13: Campaigning Doesn’t Just Occur in an Election Year.
Part V: Working with Extra-Strength Sugar.
Chapter 14: Sweetening the Deal.
Chapter 15: Adding an Extra Lump of Sugar.
Chapter 16: The Administrator’s Recipe Book.
Part VI: The Part of Tens.
Chapter 17: Ten Reasons to Upgrade to the Professional or Enterprise Version.
Chapter 18: Ten Ways to Make Your Life Even Sweeter.
Chapter 19: Ten Ways to Become a Master Sugar Chef.