1 Understanding Suicide Risk.
2 Suicide Risk Assessment.
3 Putting it All Together: The Tool for Assessment of Suicide Risk (TASR).
4 Suicide and Youth.
5 Commonly Encountered Problems in the Evaluation of Suicide Risk.
6 Suicide Prevention.
7 Suicide Intervention.
8 Post-Suicide Interventions.
9 Clinical Vignettes for Group or Individual Study.
1. Suicide Risk Assessment Guide (SRAG).
2. Tool for Assessment of Suicide Risk (TASR).
3. 6-item Kutcher Adolescent Depression Scale (KADS).
4. Chehil and Kutcher Clinical Assessment of Adolescent Depression (CAAD).
- Presents important information regarding the epidemiology, risk factors and associated aspects of suicide
- Introduces the Tool for Assessment of Suicide Risk (TASR) and provides instruction on how to use it appropriately in the clinic
- Features a continued self study program to assess clinical evaluation skills
- Bulleted lists, tables and flowcharts to aid the complex assessment of the risk of suicide
- Contains a summary card at the back of the book providing a quick guide to assessment.