ISBN: 978-1-118-11334-9 March 2011 Jossey-Bass 116 Pages
Download Product Flyer
This book is a volume in the Jossey-Bass Leadership Library in Education - a series designed to meet the demand for new ideas and insights about leadership in schools.
Table of contents
2. What Research Says About Teacher Leadership.
3. Learning to Lead in Communities of Practice.
4. Portraits of Teacher Leaders in Practice.
|Jossey-Bass Leadership Library in Education See all the books available in our new series designed to meet the demand for new ideas and insights about leadership in schools.|
|The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching Read more about author Ann Lieberman at the official site of The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching.|
- Top experts on teacher leadership summarize the current state of the field
- Short, practical and easy-to-read -- tailored for the busy professional
- Helps both aspiring and practicing leaders keep up with a dynamic field
- Meets the demand for new ideas and insights about leadership