DescriptionThe ADA Practical Guide to Soft Tissue Oral Disease, Second Edition is a fully updated new edition of this popular guide to oral and maxillofacial diseases likely to be encountered in general or specialist dental practices.
- Easy-to-use, updated resource with brief synopses for everyday clinical reference
- Includes self-testing clinicopathologic exercises to help readers further their skills and gain confidence in their knowledge
- Focuses on decision making, from communicating diagnoses to developing and discussing treatment plans
- Presents clinically oriented information on the most important aspects of common oral and maxillofacial diseases
- Features detailed color illustrations, treatment algorithms, differential diagnosis, and case examples with discussion