In a radically changing healthcare environment, the tools you need to navigate consulting practices can be found in this Guide.
Developed by two of the foremost consultants in the healthcare industry, The Adviser's Guide to Health Care – Second Edition is a comprehensive resource and reference guide for professionals seeking a working knowledge of the myriad factors involved in consulting with and valuing healthcare practices. This two-volume set is built around a new taxonomy framework for approaching economic value for the healthcare industry—the Four Pillars of reimbursement, regulation, competition, and technology. The Four Pillars framework is carried throughout this book.
This book introduces different models of emerging healthcare organizations, details industry subspecialties in terms of the Four Pillars framework, and addresses issues related to consulting services for healthcare practices, including valuation services for enterprises, assets, and services.
Reader tools throughout the Guide help you reference and retain complex information. These tools include:
- Sidebars. Key terms, key concepts, key sources, associations, and factoids all serve to enhance and reinforce the core takeaways from each chapter.
- Tables. Tables are used to display and reference benchmark data, draw comparisons, and illustrate industry data trends.
- Figures. Graphical depictions of concepts help you comprehend the material.
Keep up with the changing face of healthcare services and consulting practices with The Adviser's Guide to Healthcare!
Key ACA concepts explained, including:
- Cadillac Tax
- Cafeteria Plans
- Employee Cost Sharing
- Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) Employees
- Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) Exchange
- Small Business Healthcare Affordability Tax Credits
- Small Firm Penalty Exemption
Who Will Benefit:
- Advisors and consultants to healthcare practices, insurance professionals, hospitals, etc.
- Valuation (BV/FVS) consultants and advisors.
- Any practitioner with an interest in healthcare and healthcare practices, healthcare reform, and how it affects businesses.