LEARN THE SECRETS TO BUILDING AND MANAGING A SUCCESSFUL ANNUAL SUPPORT CAMPAIGN FOR YOUR NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION
Whether your organization is building its first annual support campaign or working on its hundredth, The Annual Campaign offers a fresh look at how your organization can raise the most money possible by effectively engaging staff, board, volunteers, donors, and prospects in embracing your mission and rallying to its cause.
This nuts-and-bolts book presents practical advice on:
- The secrets to running an effective, well-coordinated annual campaign
- Why your annual campaign needs a strong support base
- How to know when your organization is ready to launch its campaign
- Best practices for growing human relationshipsand big pledges and gifts
- How to get your volunteer force purposefully engaged
Brimming with step-by-step guidance and practical tools, including checklists for annual support campaigns, assessments for campaign readiness, sample pledge cards, cultivation tips for obtaining larger gifts, and much more, The Annual Campaign is the only guide you'll need to launch a successfuland abundantly lucrativeannual campaign.
About the Author.
1 What Is the Annual Fund?
2 Benefits of the Annual Campaign.
3 Assessing Campaign Readiness.
4 Developing the Case for Support.
5 Recruiting Volunteers.
6 Building Your Campaign Teams.
7 Building Relationships and Asking for the Gift.
8 Planning and Evaluating Your Campaign.