1. Mind/Body Problem I: Kirk Ludwig.
2. Mind/Body Problem II: William Lycan.
3. Physicalism: Andrew Melnyk.
4. Dualism: Howard Robinson.
5. Consciousness: David Chalmers.
6. Mental Representation: Fred Adams.
7. Cognitive Architecture: Ken Aizawa.
8. Concepts: Eric Margolis and Stephen Laurence.
9. Mental Causation: John Heil.
10. Folk Psychology: Stephen P. Stich and Shaun Nichols.
11. Individualism: Robert Wilson.
12. Emotions: Paul Griffiths.
13. Artificial Intelligence: Andy Clark.
14. Philosophy of Mind and the Sciences: John Bickle.
15. Personal Identity: Eric Olson.
16. Free Will: Randolph Clarke.
- Provides a state of the art overview of philosophy of mind.
- Contains 16 newly-commissioned articles, all of which are written by internationally distinguished scholars.
- Each chapter reviews a central issue, examines the current state of the discipline with respect to the topic, and discusses possible futures of the field.
- Provides a solid foundation for further study.