Dubbed the "bible" by market analysts and traders since 1939, The CRB Commodity Yearbook provides indispensable information on over 100 domestic and international commodities. The Yearbook includes seasonal patterns and historical data, pricing and trading patterns on a monthly and annual basis, and more than 1,000 charts, tables, and graphs covering production/consumption, supply and demand patterns, and trading highlights. Gathered from government reports, private industry, and trade and industry associations, the data is compiled by the Commodity Research Bureau for this indispensible report.
- Worldwide supply/demand and production/consumption data for all the basic commodities and futures markets -- from A(luminum) to Z(inc), including all the major markets in interest rates, currencies, energy, and stock index futures.
- Over 900 tables, graphs, and price charts of historical data, many of which show price history dating back to 1900.
- A fact-filled CD-ROM featuring valuable commodity information in an easy-to-use electronic format.
- Concise introductory articles that describe the salient features of each commodity and help put the quantitative information in perspective.
- Articles by prominent professionals on key markets and important issues, including several by CRB Chief Economist, Richard W. Asplund: ?Major Commodity Bull Market Continues in 2004," "U.S. Economy in 2004 Shows Strong Growth," "World Economy in 2004 Shows Improvement," and "China Continues to Drive Global Commodity Prices."
Order your copy today!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.