Chapter 2: The management of patients with wounds.
Chapter 3: General principles of wound management.
Chapter 4: Wound management products.
Chapter 5: The management of patients with chronic wounds.
Chapter 6: The management of patients with acute wounds.
Chapter 7: The Organisation of wound management.
Chapter 8: Evidence-based wound care.
Chapter 9: Conclusions
● Addresses all aspects of wound care
● Contains assessment forms for use in clinical practice
● Provides guidelines for optimum patient care
● Includes case studies for self assessment
● In the Essential Clinical Skills for Nurses series