Jardiniére, á la.
- Concise definitions. Professional chefs need brevity as they create menus and train staff.
- New Terms. 900 all new terms will reflect growth and interest in: wine, pastry, and ethnic cuisine.
- Appropriate as a companion title to other Wiley books including: CIA: The Professional Chef, 7th Edition and Gisslen: Professional Cooking, Fifth Edition. Ask your Wiley college representative for details about discounted packages.
- Timeless reference. This book captures more than 5,000 terms, which professional chefs must use every day with their customers (in menus) and in their kitchens (with staff).
- Guide to Pronunciation. The entire staff needs to be versed in culinary (and wine terms).