This concise volume presents key concepts and entries from the twelve-volume ICA International Encyclopedia of Communication (2008), condensing leading scholarship into a practical and valuable single volume.
- Based on the definitive twelve-volume IEC, this new concise edition presents key concepts and the most relevant headwords of communication science in an A-Z format in an up-to-date manner
- Jointly published with the International Communication Association (ICA), the leading academic association of the discipline in the world
- Represents the best and most up-to-date international research in this dynamic and interdisciplinary field
- Contributions come from hundreds of authors who represent excellence in their respective fields
- An affordable volume available in print or online
Communication A–Z 1