1. Typical Stated Choice Experiments.
2. Factorial Designs.
3. The MNL Model and Comparing Designs.
4. Paired Comparison Designs for Binary Attributes.
5. Larger Choice Set Sizes for Binary Attributes.
6. Designs for Asymmetric Attributes.
7. Various Topics.
8. Practical Techniques For Constructing Choice Experiments.
"Individuals involved in researching, learning about, or using SCE's are most likely to find this book useful." (Biometrics, Sept 2008)
"This book provides an excellent treatment of structure of D-optimal designs for choice experiments. I enjoyed reading it.." (Journal of the American Statistical Association, Sept 2008)