The Deciding Factor: The Power of Analytics to Make Every Decision a Winner
1. From Intuition to Algorithms: A Brief History of Using Analytics to Make Better Decisions.
2. How Analytics Makes Customer Relationships More Valuable: The Netflix, Best Buy, Tesco, and Harrah’s Experience.
3. Co-Creation and Decision Management: How Consumers and Companies Share Data to Create Value.
4. The Disciplines of Decision Leaders: The Math, Mind-Set, and Technology for Managing Decisions.
5. The New Knowledge Workers: Defining the Talent Mix for Success with Analytics.
6. Demystifying Decision Management: A Primer on Various Analytic Tools and Techniques.
7. The Future of Decision Management: Using Differentiated Decisions to Gain Competitive Advantage.
Appendix A: Fair Isaac’s Decision Management Project Methodology.
Appendix B: Glossary.