Description* The first complete book on the subject of destination management.
* Authored by the leading association of destination managers.
* Includes the Association of Destination Management Executives (ADME)'s Accepted Practices and Guidelines.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: The Guide to Successful Destination Management
Art of the Event: Complete Guide to Designing and Decorating Special Events (Hardcover $89.95)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Chapter 1. Understanding Destination Management.
Chapter 2. Program Planning.
Chapter 3. Transportation Services.
Chapter 4. Tours.
Chapter 5. Child Care/Children's Programs.
Chapter 6. E-business and Registration.
Chapter 7. Special Events.
Chapter 8. Food and Beverage.
Chapter 9. Additional Services.
Chapter 10. Pricing Strategies.
Chapter 11. Technology.
Chapter 12. Risk Management.
Chapter 13. Ethics.
Appendix 1: Sample Letter of Intent.
Appendix 2: Sample Contract for Services.
Appendix 3: Sample Schedules of Services.
Appendix 4: What to Look for when Chartering a Bus.
Appendix 5: Bus Safety.
Appendix 6: Excerpts from The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Appendix 7: ADA Basics At-a-Glance.
Appendix 8: Planning a Pre-or Post-Convention Tour.
Appendix 9: Case Study: KiddieCorp, Inc.
Appendix 10: Meeting Contract Process Outline.
Appendix 11: Ethics Quiz.
- The first complete book on the subject of destination management.
- Authored by the leading association of destination managers.
- Includes the Association of Destination Management Executives (ADME)'s Accepted Practices and Guidelines.