1. The international market for organic and fair trade food and drink.
Amarjit Sahota, Organic Monitor, London, UK.
2. The organic consumer.
Martin Cottingham, Marketing Director, Soil Association, Bristol, UK.
3. The fair trade consumer.
Harriet Lamb, Fairtrade Foundation, London, UK.
Successful organic and fair trade brands.
4. Case history: Yeo Valley.
Graham Keating, Yeo Valley Farms, Blagdon, Bristol, UK.
5. Case history: Green & Black’s.
Craig Sams, President, Green and Blacks, Hastings, UK.
6. Case history: Abel & Cole.
Ella Heeks, Abel & Cole, London, UK.
7. Case history: Clipper Tea.
Lorraine Brehme, Bridport, Dorset, UK.
8. Case history: Duchy Originals.
Petra Mihaljevich, Duchy Originals, East Twickenham, UK.
9. Case history: Sainsbury’s SO Organic.
Ruth Bailey, Senior Brand Manager: Organics, Sainsbury’s Supermarkets plc, London, UK.
10. Organic and fair trade marketing in Germany.
Hubert Rottner, Spalt, Germany.
11. Organic and fair trade marketing in Italy.
Paola Cremonini, Cremonini Consulting, Bologna, Italy.
12. Organic and fair trade marketing in the USA.
Elaine Lipson, New Hope Natural Media, Boulder, Colorado, USA.
13. Organic / fair trade crossover and convergence.
David Croft, Ethical Sourcing Director, Cadbury's, London, UK and John Bowes, Cumbria, UK.
Further resource: Useful organic and fair trade websites.
Simon Wright, O&F Consulting, London, UK.
"Although the book originates from the United Kingdom, the issues surrounding the organic and fair trade consumer are applicable throughout the world"
"...this book is relavant to a wide audience among those who have an interest in customers who purchase organic and fair trade products. It offers the substance that any academic or policy maker requires and the practical insights that are sometimes so hard to obtain. By including consideration of some of the current trends, it is also valuable to any business that is considering how to position itself and make a long term commitment to the organic and fair trade areas"
- Includes case-histories and lessons from companies that have been successful in these areas, including Green & Black's, Yeo Valley and Duchy Originals
- Includes a review of the international markets for organic and fair trade food and drink