The Handbook of Patient Safety Compliance: A Practical Guide for Health Care Organizations
Foreword (Maree Bellamy).
1. Patient Safety: Crossing the Chasm from Legal and Regulatory Compliance (Fay A. Rozovsky).
2. Patient Safety Laws and Regulations (Ronni P. Solomon).
3. Medical Error Reduction Initiatives Among Accreditation and Standard-Setting Organizations (Fay A. Rozovsky).
4. Failure Modes and Effects Analysis: The Risks and the Rewards in Health Care (Robert J. Latino).
5. Medication Error Reduction: Voluntary and Regulatory Oversight (David M. Benjamin, John P. Santell).
6. Benchmarking: Evidence-Based Outcome Information and Standards of Care (Peter J. Pronovost, Fay A. Rozovsky).
7. Creation and Preservation of Reports, Data, and Device Evidence in Medical Error Situations (Jane C. McConnell, Susan Durbin Kinter).
8. Claims Management Risks in Patient Safety Events (Pamela L. Popp).
9. Full Disclosure (James R. Woods Jr.).
10. Patient Safety in Human Research (Rodney K. Adams).
11. Medical Error Reporting: Maintaining Confidentiality in the Face of Litigation (Frederick Robinson, Lara E. Parkin).
12. Managing Patient Safety Compliance with Health Professionals (Mark A. Kadzielski, Christina W. Giles).
13. Planning for the Future (Fay A. Rozovsky, James R. Woods Jr.).