Patrick G. Wall.
2. Properties of microorganisms that cause foodborne disease.
Barbara M. Lund.
3. The surveillance of foodborne disease and its application in healthcare settings.
John M.Cowden and Jacqui Reilly.
4. Foodborne disease outbreaks in healthcare settings.
Sarah J. O’Brien.
5. Vulnerable populations and their susceptibility to foodborne diseases.
David W.K. Acheson and Lisa F. Lubin.
6. Provision of food in healthcare settings.
7. Provision of water in healthcare settings.
8. Practical implementation of food safety management systems in healthcare settings.
Jon-Mikel Woody and Dianne L. Benjamin
• Provides a practical account of food-borne pathogenic micro-organisms, and of the risks that they pose
• Features practical guidelines for implementation of systems for the production of safe food
• Accessible to both medically and scientifically qualified persons, as well as policy makers and administrators without specialist training