Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: The Microbiology of Anaerobic Digesters
Settleability Problems and Loss of Solids in the Activated Sludge Process (Paperback $80.95)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
PART I: OVERVIEW.
3. Methane-forming Bacteria.
5. Anaerobic Food Chain.
7. Anaerobic Digestion Steps.
PART II: SUBSTRATES, PRODUCTS, AND BIOGAS.
8. Substrates and Products.
PART III: OPERATIONAL CONDITIONS.
10. Introduction to Operational Conditions.
12. Sludge Feed.
13. Retention Times.
16. Alkalinity and pH.
PART IV: PROCESS CONTROL AND TROUBLESHOOTING.
19. Upsets and Unstable Digesters.
20. Foam and Scum Production and Accumulation.
PART V: DIGESTERS.
23. Types of Anaerobic Digesters.
24. Anaerobic Digesters verses Aerobic Digesters.
Abbreviations and Acronyms.
Chemical Compounds and Elements.
“...easy-to-follow and descriptive of the anaerobic system/process.” (Journal of Hazardous Materials, Vol. 106, 2004)
"This book provides an in-depth review of the bacteria, their activity, and the operational conditions that affect anaerobic digester performance.” (Journal of the American Water Resources Association, December 2003)