Part One: The Context and Challenge of Missional Leadership.
1. Six Critical Issues for Missional Leadership.
2. Cultivating the Imagination of the Missional Leader.
3. Change and Transition: Navigating the Challenges.
4. The Big Picture: Understanding the Context of the Missional Congregation.
5. The Missional Change Model.
Part Two: The Missional Leader.
6. Missional Readiness Factors and the Nature of Leadership.
7. The Character of a Missional Leader.
8. Cultivating the People of God for a Missional Future.
9. Forming a Missional Environment and Culture.
10. Engaging Context with a Christian Imagination.
11. Conclusion: Putting Together a Team for Leadership Development.
About the Authors.