Industry experts share their insight and tell you why:
Unified managed accounts represent the future of the managed money industry.
"No other platform offers so many options and can be customized to meet the needs of so many different types of investors," says one of the nation's most prominent money managers. "We are able to address a wide variety of investment needs with a single product." (Chapter 2)
Mutual fund wrap accounts are enjoying a resurgence in popularity.
"With mutual fund advisory accounts, advisors can develop a consolidated strategy for their clients utilizing mutual funds," explains one top executive at a leading investment bank. "Investors know that proper asset allocation produces better results." (Chapter 3)
Exchange-traded funds have exploded in popularity with clients and advisors.
"ETFs have changed the landscape by offering financial advisors a new way to diversify their clients' portfolios," says the national sales manager of one of the world's largest ETF providers. "Advisors can fully diversify across all asset classes." (Chapter 4)
Client demand is fueling the growth of alternative investments.
"Larger clients are asking for these types of investments," says one director of investment consulting solutions at one of America's largest banks. "Diversification to minimize risk is the key incentive for adding alternative investments to a portfolio." (Chapter 4)
They'll also teach you how to:
- Determine if managed account solutions are right for you, your practice, and your clients
- Transform your financial advisory practice into a wealth management business
- Differentiate yourself from other advisors
- Develop a recurring revenue stream that will enable you to grow your business
- Attract new clients and capture additional assets from existing clients
- Conduct successful client meetings and host seminars that get results
- Position yourself as a provider of managed account solutions and partner effectively with other advisors, allied professionals, and the media