The New Science of Selling and Persuasion: How Smart Companies and Great Salespeople Sell
DescriptionOne of the world's most sought-after sales training and consulting experts reveals the strategies smart companies use to sell anything to anyone
This book takes a new and relevant approach to sales from the perspective of both organizational and individual performance. Based on the author's broad-based personal experience working with over 2,000 sales organizations, it combines organizational guidelines, sales management strategies, how-to sales tips, and career guidance for sales executives, sales managers, and salespeople alike. Incorporating proprietary research, case studies, real-world examples, and practical information, this book will revolutionize the very way sales organizations sell.
William (Bill) Brooks (Greensboro, NC) is the founder and CEO of The Brooks Group, an internationally recognized consulting firm whose clients have included General Motors, Chase Manhattan, Sara Lee, and Microsoft among thousands of others. He delivers more than 150 keynote speeches annually to sales organizations.
1. The New Science of Selling and Persuasion.
2. Sales Management.
3. Hiring and Retaining Great Salespeople.
4. Selecting and Empowering the Right Sales Managers.
5. Sales Management Process.
6. Achieving Total Selling Mastery.
7. Sales Culture.
9. Integrating Marketing, Sales, and Service for Superior Performance.
10. Successful Product Introductions.
11. Sales Management and Selling Truths.
12. Organizational and Salesforce Audit.