The Nice Girl Syndrome: Stop Being Manipulated and Abused -- and Start Standing Up for Yourself
Part One: Strong Women Aren't Nice.
1. The High Price of Being Too Nice.
2. How did We Get So Nice?
3. The Ten False Beliefs That Set Women Up to Be Used and Abused.
Part Two: From False Beliefs to Empowering Beliefs.
4. Stop Putting Other's Feelings and Needs ahead of Your Own.
5. Stop Believing That Being Nice Will Protect You.
6. Stop Worrying about What Other People Think of You.
7. Stop Trying to Be Perfect.
8. Stop Being Gullible and Naive.
9. Start Standing Up for Your Rights.
10. Start Expressing Your Anger.
11. Learn How to Handle Conflict.
12. Start Facing the Truth about People.
13. Start Supporting and Protecting Yourself.
Part Three: From Nice Girl to Strong Woman.
14. The Four C's: Developing Confidence, Competence, Conviction, and Courage.