Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: The Nuts and Bolts of Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
Implantable Cardiac Pacemakers and Defibrillators: All You Wanted to Know (Paperback $101.95)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
1 Understanding Heart Failure.
2 Cardiovascular Anatomy of the Healthy Heart.
3 Cardiac Physiology and Heart Failure.
4 Causes of Heart Failure.
5 The Neurohormonal Model of Heart Failure.
6 An Overview of Heart Failure Drugs.
7 Ventricular Dyssynchrony.
8 Arrhythmias in Heart Failure Patients.
9 Indications for CRT.
10 Types of CRT Systems.
11 Implant Procedures.
12 Basic Programming.
13 Advanced Programming.
14 Basic ECG Interpretation for CRT Systems.
15 CRT System Optimization.
16 Troubleshooting the Non-Responder.
17 Defibrillation Basics.
18 Advanced Defibrillation Functions.
19 Advanced CRT ECG Analysis.
20 DFT Management in CRT-D Patients.
21 Atrial Fibrillation.
22 CRT in Post-AV Nodal Ablation Patients.
23 Special CRT Device Features.
25 A Systematic Guide to CRT Follow-Up.
- Builds on Tom Kenny’s previous two books, The Nuts and Bolts of Cardiac Pacing (June 2005) and The Nuts and Bolts of ICD Therapy (November 2005)
- Emphasizes real-life clinical practice and practical tips
- Each chapter ends with a checklist of "Nuts and Bolts" (key points on each subject)
- A lively, intelligent and accessible style
- Clear and practical illustrations from real clinical settings
- Starting with the basics, this book builds on fundamental principles and concludes with advanced concepts