Before We Start ….
Part I Timing Cycles and Troubleshooting Review.
1 Calculating Rates and Intervals.
2 Pacing Spikes.
3 The Basics of Capture and Sensing.
4 In Depth: Modes.
5 Ventricular Sensing.
6 Pacing Intervals.
7 Loss of Capture.
9 In Depth: Sensing.
10 QRS Morphologies.
11 Fusion and Pseudofusion.
12 In Depth: Single-Chamber Timing Cycles.
13 Intermittent Oversensing.
15 Hysteresis Intervals.
16 In Depth: Hysteresis.
17 Rate Response.
18 Annotated ECGs.
19 AV Synchrony.
20 Atrial Tracking.
21 AV Conduction.
22 States of Dual-Chamber Pacing.
23 Maximum Tracking Rate.
24 Pacemaker Multiblock.
25 Pacemaker Wenckebach.
26 Pacemaker-Mediated Tachycardia.
27 Mode Switching.
28 In Depth: Upper-Rate Behavior in Dual-Chamber Pacemakers.
29 Troubleshooting the Paced ECG.
30 More Troubleshooting the Paced ECG.
31 Automatic Capture Algorithms.
32 Capture Testing.
33 In Depth: Basic Troubleshooting Guide.
34 Navigating the Intracardiac Electrogram.
35 Tracings from a Programmer (Combining E-grams with the ECG).
36 Stored Electrograms.
37 In Depth: Electrograms.
Part II Workbook.
Introduction to Workbook.
- A lively, intelligent and easy to navigate style
- Includes several illustrated paced ECGs per chapter, all done by artists to minimize unnecessary “fuzzy” lines, enhance anonymity, and emphasize key points
- Emphasizes real-life clinical practice and practical tips
- Each chapter ends with a checklist of “Nuts & Bolts” (key points on each subject)
- Starts with the basics and concludes with advanced concepts