DescriptionThe Parenting Skills Treatment Planner provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal review agencies.
- A critical tool for mental health professionals addressing today's complex family structures and the increased pressures on children and adolescents from school, peers, and the general culture
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans for parents and other caregivers
- Organized around 31 main presenting problems with a focus on giving parents the skills they need to effectively help their children navigate contemporary issues such as the trauma associated with divorce, school pressures, and sexual abuse
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and clinically tested treatment options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-IVTR(TM) diagnosis
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA)
Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Children with Physical Challenges.
Conduct Disorder/Delinquent Behavior.
Dependent Children/Overprotective Parent.
Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD).
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Prenatal Parenting Preparation.
School Adjustment Difficulties.
Spousal Role and Relationship Conflict.
Strategies for Preschoolers (Age Birth to Six).
Strategies for Children (Age 7 to 12).
Strategies for Teenagers (Age 13 to 18).
Appendix A: Bibliotherapy References.
Appendix B: Index of DSM-IV-TR Codes Associated with Presenting Problems.