DescriptionThe Probation and Parole Treatment Planner provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal review agencies
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans for clients on parole or probation
- Organized around 29 main presenting problems, from probation/parole noncompliance and vocational deficits to violent aggressive behavior and childhood trauma, abuse, and neglect
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and clinically tested treatment options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-IV-TR(TM) diagnosis
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA)
Callousness (Lack of Empathy/Honesty).
Consequential Thinking Deficits.
Financial Management Problems.
Gender Identification Issues.
Inadequate Social Support/Social Isolation.
Intimate Relationship Conflict.
Problem-Solving Skill Deficits.
Self-Defeating Behavior Pattern (non-AOD).
Sexually Deviant Behavior.
Time Management Problems.
Unstable Living Situation.
Appendix A: Sample Chapter with Quantified Language.
Appendix B: Bibliotherapy References.
Appendix C: Index of DSM-IV-TR Codes Associated with Presenting Problems.
Appendix D. Bibliography.