Section 1: THEORY.
1. Top-Down Projections of Consumption Growth in China.
2. Drivers of and Constraints to China’s Long-Run Economic Growth.
3. Near-Term Risks to Consumption Arising from China’s Efforts to Combat Overheating.
4. China’s Demographic Trends and Their Implications for Household Consumption.
5. Social and Cultural Influences on Consumption.
6. China’s Growth Potential for Key Product Categories.
Section 2: EVIDENCE.
7. Introducing the Proprietary China Consumer Survey.
8. General: Lifestyle, Income and Leverage.
11. Electronic Goods.
12. Food Producers.
13. Food Retail.
14. Food Services.
15. Household and Personal Care.
16. Luxury Goods.
17. Telecom Equipment.
19. Transport and Travel.
Appendix A: PPP Convergence Model.
Appendix B: Global Consumption Function.
Appendix C: Methodology of Product Category Projection.