1. The Truth about Japanese Candlesticks.
2. The Spirit of Sokyu Honma's Method: The Master and the Disciple.
3. The Samni No Den of the Market: The Subjective Part of the Method.
4. The Five Sakata Methods: The Objective Part of the Method.
5. Trading with Sokyu Honma's Method.
6. Japanese Candlesticks: A Precision Tool Within the Market's Great Cycle.
7. Algorithm in Tabular Format for the Five Sakata Methods Within Sokyu Honma's Great Cycle.
8. Thirty-seven Applications Involving Indexes, Stocks, and Futures.
9. Back to the Samni No den.
10. Learning to Analyze the Markets from a Trader's Viewpoint.
11. Your Magic Talisman.
12. Before Taking a Position...Think!
13. How to Exit a Trade.
14. How to Manage Your Risk.
15. All You Will Ever Need to Know about Stops.
16. Putting It All Together in a Simple but Winning Approach.
17. Trade Now!
18. Some Thoughts about Trading Philosophy.
Appendix. What Is a Candlestick?