DescriptionThe Streetwise Investor is no ordinary personal finance guide. It fills the reader with the confidence to make sensible, profitable investment decisions based on common sense. It helps investors understand the problems they're facing and deal with them, and gives them the guidance they need to earn better returns without risking it all.
1. The shareholder revolution.
2. Black Monday, October 1987.
3. New Age.
4. The New Economy mania.
5. Introducing the Contract for Difference.
6. How to use contracts for change.
7. Spread betting.
8. Spotting the trading opportunities.
9. Analysing companies.
11. Carphone Warehouse.
12. Telewest Communications.
14. New Look.
So what is the message of this book?