1. Architecture of Symmetrical Stripline Junction Circulators.
2. Tensor Permeability in a Magnetic Insulator.
3. Spatial Shape Demagnetizing Factors of Disk, Equilateral Triangle, and Irregular Hexagonal Magnetic Insulators.
4. Scattering Matrix of m-Port Junction.
5. Eigenvalue Adjustment of Three-Port Circulator.
6. Impedance Matrix of Junction Circulator.
7. The One-Port Topology of the Degree-1 and Degree-2 Terminated Circulator.
8. Cutoff Space of Cloverleaf Resonators with Magnetic Walls.
9. Standing Wave Solution of Wye Gyromagnetic Planar Resonator.
10. Planar Resonators with Triplets of Radial and Circumferential Magnetic Walls.
11. Unloaded Quality Factors of Junction Circulators.
12. The Lumped Element Circulator.
13. The Stripline Circulator Using a Gyromagnetic Planar Disk Resonator.
14. Green's Function Description of Junction Circulator.
15. Finite Element Formulation of Junction Circulator.
16. Circulators Using Triangular and Irregular Hexagonal Planar Resonators.
17. Operation of the Tracking and Semitracking Stripline Circulators.
18. Complex Gyrator Circuit of Negative Permeability Tracking and Semitracking Circulators.
19. Synthesis of Wideband Planar Circulators Using Narrow Coupling Angles.
20. Complex Gyrator Circuit of Three-Port Circulators Using Gyromagnetic Resonators with Sixfold Symmetry.
21. Open-Circuit Parameters of Circulators Using Side-Coupled Wye Resonators: An Impedance Pole Approach.
22. The Four-Port Single Junction Stripline Circulator.
23. Frequency Responses of Quarter-Wave Coupled Reciprocal Stripline Junctions.
24. Scattering Matrices of Junction Circulators with Chebyshev characteristics.
25. Synthesis of Stepped Impedance transducers.
26. Fabrication of UHF Circulators Using Irregular Hexagonal Gyromagnetic Resonators.
27. Fabrication of Very Weakly and Weakly Magnetized Microstrip circulators.
28. The Stripline Circulator: Theory and Practice.