DescriptionThis book presents a unique collection of some of the most influential recent writing on vital aspects of Nazi Germany.
1. Rise of the NSDAP.
2. Seizure and Consolidation of Power.
3. Foreign Policy.
6. Working Class and Volksgemeinschaft (National Community).
7. Police State.
9. Hitler as Dictator.
11. Holocaust/Final Solution.
* Covers all major aspects of the period, including the rise of the Nazi party, social and economic change, Hitler's personality, German public opinion.
* Developed specifically for use with students, to encourage critical study.