Violence and the Will to Violence.
1. Why the Personal is Political, and Where the Private Comes From.
2. Love of Foreigners and Love of The 'Other'.
3. The Personal Communication Behaviour is Political.
4. Is the Political Psychological?.
5. Psychotherapy, or the Legitimization of Irresponsibility.
6. Ego-Psychology, or My Relationship and I.
7. Ego-Philosophy, or the Battle with Reality.
8. Sex and the Intimate Relationship.
9. Female Desire, or the Democratisation of Violence.
10. Relationship as Trade, or the Free Market of Bodies and Services.
11. Needs, or the Legitimization of Dominance.
12. Identity, or History turned Biology.
Resistance and the Will to Resistance.
Andrea Dworkin, The Times Higher Education Supplement
- This book is a major contribution to feminist theory and debate by an author who is well known in the field.
- It addresses a range of very topical issues - concerning sexual violence, social violence, hatred of foreigners etc - in a lucid and highly original way
- The book will get plenty of attention and should sell as well as her previous book, which is now recognised as a standard work.