2. What Role for the EPAs in the Caribbean?: Michael Gasiorek and L. Alan Winters.
3. Trade Policy in Burundi: Reform Without Political Stability: Chris Milner.
4. Regionalism Within Multilateralism: The WTO Trade Policy Review of Canada: Keith Head and John Ries.
5. Trade Policy Making in a Small Island Economy: The WTO Review of the Maldives: Prema-chandra Athukorala.
6. Trade Reform and the Southern Mediterranean: Michael Gasiorek.
7. Beyond Border Barriers: The Liberalisation of Services Trade in Tunisia and Egypt: Denise Eby Konan and Karl E. Kim.
8. Rules of Origin and the EU-Med Partnership: The Case of Textiles: Patricia Augier, Michael Gasiorek and Charles Lai-Tong.
9. Does the Quality of Institutions Limit the MENA's Integration in the World Economy?: Pierre-Guillaume Méon and Khalid Sekkat.
- Top economists provide a concise and accessible evaluation of major developments in trade and trade policy.
- Examines key issues pertinent to the multinational trading system, as well as regional trade arrangements and policy developments at the national level.
- Provides up-to-date assessments of the World Trade Organization's current Trade Policy Reviews.