DescriptionWritten by Ron Mattocks, Zone of Insolvency shines a bright and urgent light on the real issue of creating financial strength across the whole spectrum of nonprofit organizations. This insightful book uniquely shows you how to rise above "business as usual" with workable solutions to launch your organization out of the Zone of Insolvency and into financial viability.
1. United Way of America: Business or Charity?
2. Foundation for New Era Philanthropy: Too Good To Be True.
3. Allegheny Health, Education & Research Foundation: Toxic Growth.
4. National Allianceace of Business: Proactive In Closure.
5. United Way National Capital Area: Rights of Ownership.
6. Baptist Foundation of Arizona: Too Good To Be True (Act II).
7. Western Fairfax Christian Ministries: Faith Vs. Prudence.
8. American Red Cross: Aggressive Stance Against Fraud.
9. Electronic Industries Alliance: Dissolution Celebration.
10. Women in Community Service: Know When To Fold 'em.
Part Two: Naming the Disease.
11. Detecting the Zone of Insolvency.
12. Governance Risks.
Part Three: Symptoms.
13. Fundraising Hazards.
14. Dissolution Issues.
15. Common Characteristics of Financially Distressed Nonprofits.
16. Common Characteristics of Financially Strong Nonprofits.
Part Four: The Cure.